Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Superman Returns

On July 13th, the first day I arrived to London, I happened to stumble upon the premiere of Superman Returns at the Odeon in Leicester Square. Many big names would be attending (celebs in the movie, and just plain celebs as well), and some die-hard fans had lined up since the morning to get a good spot to see them arrive on the red carpet.
Of course I didn't have tickets to the actual movie, but that doesn't really bother me...I have to admit that I'm not
really into the whole thing. I'll watch it, but if I don't happen to have the chance to do it, I won't be too disappointed. I've heard from very reliable sources that it's an amazing movie though.
Anyway, here are just some of snaps I took on paparrazi duty. I have no idea if there's anyone important in most of my pictures (there's plenty more than what I've posted - I almost don't want to delete them in case there's someone super cool in them!). The only person I would be able to recognize myself is Kevin Spacey. I didn't even know the name of the actor who played Superman. I guess I would have eventually been able to tell because he looks like Christopher Reeves, but I couldn't tell you his name. People around me had to tell me who everyone was, and now, I still don't remember who they are. Sorry. I know I'm a disgrace.
Don't forget that you can click on a picture to blow it up!

















The pics aren't too bad for being behind a metal wall and not being able to actually see the action. Gotta love my camera's flipout screen!
Feel free to tell me if there's anyone famous in the crowd shots. Or who everyone else is (except for Kevin Spacey, Superman, and the girl - see forgot their names already).
I like the pic of Superman doing autograph duty with the guy dressed up as superman in the background with a great face. Ha ha.
I got a poster of Kevin Spacey too. I'm going to give it away, because I know someone else will enjoy it more than I do. I have to admit it's a pretty cool looking poster though.

No comments: