Remember when I said that I would never return to Hazel?
Well, I did.
But I had good reason. You see, they're going bankrupt and I'd seen advertisements of their 80% liquidation, so I wanted to see such a schmancy boutique at its worst. I wanted to see just how low the prices would go and find out if their stock was basically depleted.
There was still a bunch of stuff in the store (still completely haphazardly displayed) and they rented out a second location to help out with the sale but perhaps they have a lot less lying around than they first did. It's hard to tell.
The prices of course are bargains for what they are, but 80% off of a gown that's $3000 still doesn't make me want to buy it.
For the fun of it - I did try a couple things on. Why not, right?
Here's question for you - why do things that are incredibly expensive always look good on? I guess there's something to be said about quality workmanship and materials. Darn. One of the dresses was so cute and I would love to have it. Still - too expensive for me.
I think they're closing the doors forever soon - wonder if they'll lower the prices even more just to try to get rid of stuff.
To be honest, there was only one dress and one skirt that I liked, but if the price is right, I might be tempted to get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment