I think I'm slowly starting to loose it. Literally.
Awhile back, I realized that I misplaced my old passport. I still can't find it. Last night, I couldn't find a special bracelet. Both have extremely high sentimental value (yes, I realize that I think that everything has sentimental value). I didn't have a lot of time to look for the bracelet last night and somehow managed to suppress a frenzy, but looked for it today. I looked in all of the spots that I thought it would be, but to no avail.
I really hope that all of my misplaced items turn up. You see, I'm convinced that I'm immune to loosing things. I like to think that I'm on full control of my life and all of my belongings. We'll see how that goes...
Please don't make jokes about me getting old. I'm happily in denial. Thanks.
1 comment:
i hear ya. i've been misplacing things too, it's kind of depressing.
-b.
Post a Comment