I really like NYC. My arrival coincided with a bout of warm weather. It was nice to go from winter coat and toque to mini skirt, tee, and sunglasses.
None of the current exhibitions at museums stuck out to me, so I visited my own version of an exhibition - Bergdorf Goodman and Barneys. Bergdorf's had showing of their evening gowns and if that isn't an exhibition, I don't know what is. The pieces are art. Wearable art. So incredible. I would love to own one, but I would first like a place to wear it. Not only are the items that are for sale incredible, but the people (customers and salespeople) are intriguing too.
Anyway, I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge for the first time since...the first time I came to NYC. Walked on the High Line. People watching everywhere.
I'm just taking a wee break before heading out again. Tonight, I'm seeing Hello, Dolly (Bernadette Peters and Victor Garber). I somehow got lucky and nabbed a ticket to Hamilton for Sunday. Wheeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment