Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy New Year

New Year's was yesterday, but Happy New Year's nonetheless. I spent it relaxing. The best way to spend a holiday. And eating Mexican food. Fajitas. They were tasty. Obviously not Chinese, but the rationale was that it was I don't make them very often, so it was a "special" meal on a special day.

Oh and Paradise's long program was amazing. The only time I've seen them skate is on youtube (brilliant invention). Actually, that's not true, I watched them on the internet one other time, but Nancy Kerrigan's voice got in the way of my enjoyment. The point though, is that they're so much better now than in the video from the Universiade. It makes me want to skate. But only with a good team. You kids going to Worlds in London have to tell me what you think of them live.

No comments: