Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Perfect Cons?

I've been looking for the perfect pair of Converse shoes for quite some time now. It seems like I get on kicks to find the perfect ________. And when I get into the zone, I will go almost everywhere to find that elusive perfect thing. I'm convinced that I'll never find my perfect notebook and will probably end up buying something just so that I can start writing everything that needs to be written.
Of course, most of the time I don't know what the perfect _______ is in my head. I have a little bit of an inkling what I'm looking for, but until I see it, I can't give a full description of it.
Anyway, back to the Cons. I've been looking for a pair of Converse shoes. I found a pretty perfect pain in Manhattan, but didn't buy them at the time and of course haven't been able to find a similar pair (or better) since.
Maybe this is my chance at perfection?
Knowing me, I'll just end up not ever owning a pair of Cons, or buying the most generic pair in the world.

No comments: