- I'm looking for an 8.5x11inch, spiral bound, lined, non-Dollar Store looking notebook. This seems to be an impossible task. I have gone to big box office supply stores, specialty art stores, chic stationary stores...to no available. There are two main reasons why I think I'm having problems. The first is that I'm picky. The second is that all of the nice things come from Europe, so they're all A4 sized. I'm stumped as to where next to search.
- I saw a homeless man at the women's fragrance counter at a department store in a big shopping complex freshening up. I wondered if he was choosy in the type of perfume he spritzed with.
4 comments:
Have you tried the stationery department at the U of T bookstore? Or Midoco on Bloor? Both I find have a good supply of quality, not super-ugly stuff.
If that fails and you're willing to go something a bit on the cute side, try Morning Glory, the Korean stationery store on Bloor between Christie and Bathurst.
Thanks for the suggestions. Midoco has a book that might work, but the UofT bookstore was a total bust. I'm loosing hope.
Any other suggestions?
Hmm. No, sorry. Those were my best options. I can only suggest perhaps waiting a bit to see what new stock comes in during the summer for "back to school" but, of course, that might be too late to serve your purposes. Good luck with the search!
Actually I just thought of another place. DeSerres on Spadina just south of Richmond. I know they carry notebooks there, like Moleskines and such. Perhaps they have what you're looking for?
Post a Comment