- Snuck down into level 100 again, but stayed up near the top of the level because there were more empty seats there. Blessing in disguise, because easier to see the patterns from there.- Too bad I don’t know the Ravensburger Waltz. Would have been cool if they did a dance that I knew how to do myself.
- Love watching dancers stroke. So smooth.
- You know, their facial expressions aren’t as extravagant as I expected, but maybe that’s because I wasn’t close enough to see the full effect of them (I’m so blind).
- Glad to see the Lithuanians come back, but I’m sure they’re disappointed with their results.
- Navka and Kostomarov are tall! It really helps them stand out, and they command the ice with their presence.
- I’m not an ice dance specialist by any means, but I was happy that I could tell the difference between the quality of the different teams. Seeing it live makes it so much more obvious.
- Fusar Poli and Margaglio win the award for ugliest costume of the night. Yuck! And they definitely came back from retirement just because the Olympics are in their home country.- So happy for Marie-France and Patrice. They deserve it, but there’s still two parts left!
- The results are close. With the new system, it’s still anyone’s game.
- Walked out away from the venue in front of Marina Anissina. How fab was she in her firey-red hair and huge fur coat?
- So glad I could sleep in a nice hotel room and on a comfy bed tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment