Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shocking

Last night, on the last bus, I witnessed something shocking. Shocking and disappointing. There was a teenager smoking on the bus. It's obviously illegal to smoke on the bus, but he did it anyway. I couldn't believe it. We wasn't trying to blow the smoke out the window, but I did notice that he tried to tap his ashes outside. How considerate. He was far enough back on the bus that the driver couldn't see what was going on. There weren't too many people on the bus that were older than he was...maybe 3 and they didn't say anything. I wonder why? I can't judge, I didn't say anything either. I think I might of had I been in Canada, but I couldn't come up with an appropriate intro line (in French) in my head. After he was done his cigarette, he went to sit with his other pals at the front of the bus (there was a posse at the back as well). I wonder why he felt that he needed to move.

No comments: