Young Canadian women really need better influences. I
read that a
Forever 21 store has moved into Toronto. C'mon people, you can do much better than that. I guess it's not completely horrible. Cough, cough. Did I hear
Massimo Dutti? =) Sigh. Thank goodness I'm going to Paris on Tuesday. Love
les soldes!
2 comments:
What are you going to do when you get back here and need to put up with all the lame shopping?
I'm sure it'll be completely fine.
I just like pretending to be a crazy fashionista. (Crap, the secret's out.) It somehow keeps me amused. Although, I did notice that there are quite a few other people who don't like this new inhabitant in the Y&D area.
Eitherway, there are more than enough places in Toronto that I enjoy shopping at! And seriously, there are a LOT of European chains in the city if I "missed" it enough.
Post a Comment