I have a bazillion (slight exaggeration) pictures sitting on my digital camera. I finally hooked it up to my Macbook, only to find that the program that came with my camera is not compatible with Macs and that my computer doesn't register that a camera is connected to it. That sucks.
I still have an ancient Dell laptop at my disposal - I actually use it to print things because my printer is very old school and I'd have to buy a new cable to hook it up to the Macbook (the cable is not USB - it's the nice old with a bunch of holes and screws in each side to secure it). The printer still works, so why bother changing it? Yes, I could have gotten a free printer with purchase of my Macbook and I actually did take it, but then I returned it because I was too lazy to deal with the mail-in rebate and too lazy to look into where I could donate the extra printer. Actually, I vaguely looked online to some places that I wanted to donate it to, but their websites weren't very helpful and I didn't take the initiative to call them.
Anyway, that still leaves me with a bunch of photos on my camera. Ugh. How annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment