Saturday, August 25, 2007

A day downtown...

- Bought an agenda for school. Looks like the 5 others ones that I have, just with a different logo on the front.
- Got sweaty from the super hot and muggy weather.
- Went inside the crystal. Very unfinished, but could be good once done. Don't think it'll be done for awhile. The Peru exhibit is fab.
- Had ice cream from Greg's. Fantastic. Tasted the ginger, and got the roasted marshmallow and the peanut brittle and cream. I was going to go with ginger and roasted marshmallow, as if was my first time in awhile so thought the standards would be appropriate, but then, I figured a taste of ginger would be enough (it's pretty powerful) and this was I'd get to try a different flavour as well. This resulted in me realizing that I like ice creams that have intense flavour throughout.
- Went in lululemon again. Tempted, but no purchase yet. May breakdown soon. Same could be said for the facebook problem.
- Saw a red and white (I couldn't actually tell that it was white - it looked like a pale mauve to me) CN Tower. I like it.

No comments: