Today, at 20.23 the sky was beautiful. No matter what direction you looked, it was a-ma-zing.
[Completely unrelated, I know I sound like a broken record, but no posts for a little while. I'm hoping to get caught up a bit next week, but there's so much more that's happened in the past little while that it's like a lose-lose situation. I do have to say, that I went to our nation's capital last weekend, Ottawa - hey, you never know, there are some international folks reading this who may need a little hint - and was blown away. I can't believe it's taken me this long to go there and feel good about our country. Anyway, along with that, I'm back on the ice - of course - and it's fab. Sort of related, I'm actually going to spend the better part of tomorrow sitting with pencil and paper tomorrow in a cold rink. I've already got my outfit planned out.]
No comments:
Post a Comment