Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm looking forward to...

- eating a Tim Horton's donut
- eating a Krispy Kreme donut (I hear that they've closed a bunch of locations though - are Canadians getting more healthy? I guess the craze has passed)
- eating at an Indian restaurant to see if I like it better now
- eating an oatmeal cookie
- having some special sauce from Swiss Chalet...and I guess some chicken wouldn't hurt either
- eating a cinnamon bun covered with icing from Cinnabon
- eating a Harvey's hamburger (with extra pickles on the side)
- eating Tostitos chips with a hint of lime
- eating an oreo cookie
- eating a fudge-o cookie
- eating something from Taco Bell (don't judge!)
- eating cheesecake
- drinking skim milk
- eating at a Thai restaurant to fill up on spice and make my face go pink
- eating ice cream from Greg's
- drinking a white hot chocolate (skim milk, no whip) from the Bloor St Second Cup (across from the ROM)

1 comment:

mechasa_kid said...

welcome back!!

do you want to meet up sometime? i'm in toronto until the 20th and then 24th to 31st.

love,
b.