Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Need to update

I think I've done some pretty fantastic things in the city this past little while. I need to write about them, but for some reason I never get around to it. Or often it's so much after the fact that some of the things I wish to share about my experience are obsolete.
I was about to start a post about a recent event with photographic evidence, but I can't find the cable that connects my camera to the computer. Egads. It's strange, I usually get into a frenzy when I can't find something where I think it's supposed to be, but this time I didn't. I think it's because I can't imagine misplacing the cable and there is a chance I left it at school, if I get to school tomorrow and can't find the cable, then I will go into a frenzy. Well, I won't at school because I can't frenzy in front of other people (too embarrassing) and there's no sense in frenzying where the cable definitely cannot be found. Basically, it will be a relatively unproductive day at school tomorrow if I can't find the cable. Boy, do I hope that I can find the cable.
I think I'm going to write about my return to the TSO now and worry about writing up my MP3 Experiment experience later. As part of the Experiment, we had to take pictures and that's what I'm wanting the cable for. In the meantime, here's some photographic evidence that I was at the event. I'm the one in the green t-shirt. *Snarf!*

No comments: