Only earlier today did I say that being surrounded by pretty things could make me a wee bit sad. In my constant quest to better understand and know who I am, this isn't a revelation by any means, but I just reminded myself that it is indeed true.
I decided to take a walk down Bloor St. West (the "Mink Mile" part of it...I find that name so gross for some reason). I got a great deal on a Balmain-inspired top and then decided to window shop until the shops closed. I was reminded that I need to look into Guiseppe Zanotti's stuff towards the end of sale season, because apparently, my feet fit his shoes. One of the final stops of my stroll was Holts and it happened. I fell in love with a(nother) bag.
Sigh.
I'm now trolling the internet to find out as much I can about it.
(Update: I found out I can get a knock-off version for <$200. Swell.)
No comments:
Post a Comment