The gentlemen behind Proenza Schouler visited The Room this past week. I considered going, but I knew it would be a super fun experience or a super depressing one. I wasn't willing to risk it.
Anyway, pictures show that I would have loved the eye candy, but then would have promptly gotten depressed at being surrounded by things that I wouldn't be owning. For example, that tangerine coloured PS1?!? How fabulous!!!
I've only seen one PS1 in the city. As far as I know, The Room is the only place in town that sells them. When PS1s were starting to hit the market in the States, I went in a couple of times to Holts to ask if they would be the Canadian retailer and each person I chatted to had no idea what I was even talking about. I think most of them had never even heard of Proenza Schouler. I found that really bizarre.
No comments:
Post a Comment