I don't often receive care packages in the mail, and I wish I got more (cards or letters are equally acceptable), but yesterday I was super-duper happy to get one!
I've heard WAY too much about Threadless as my dear sweet TFT boys (and token girls) have quite a variety of their products, but never found one that I really liked (didn't really sort through the catalog, or the ones I liked were sold out) and I'm also a little scared of buying things off the internet (hotels bookings, airplane tickets and Olympic tickets not included). Especially clothing. You never know about the sizing and stuff.
The point is, I'm happy to report that I'm not a proud owner of the Hypotamoose! I'm sure one day at work I could switch out of my crisp collared shirts and into this fab green tee! C'mon...it's educational!
Getting something that you've always wanted but would never splurge on yourself is the best kind of present. Hands down.
A big *Muah* all the way to GMT -08:00!
No comments:
Post a Comment