Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's over

I just finished my last staff meeting. It was a doosey. 2.5hours long. Once when I was tuning out, I wondered if I was as attentive at my first meeting as I was at this one. Was I equally as selective in my hearing as I am now? Have I become more jaded?
It's been a steady stream of "lasts" this past couple of months. Sad, to say the least. I guess I could be optimistic and look at all the "firsts" to come, but I'm still in mopey mode. Don't worry about me though, it's all part of the grieving process. I'll come around soon, I'm sure.
I was supposed to look forward to my real "last meeting" this afternoon, but the principal decided to cram in everything into this earlier meeting (my attention span couldn't take it by the end of the morning). And well, it's over. No more meetings.

No comments: