Used bookstores are fun. I was looking specifically for two books in hardcover form. I was ready to buy them at whatever price from Indigo, but since they didn't have it, the sales person there recommended me to go to used bookstores instead. I don't really by a bunch of books so I didn't find the price she quoted for me to be overpriced, but she seemed to give off the vibe that I would be crazy to buy it at regular price.
Anyway, I went to a couple places to find the books and the prices are much cheaper for copies of books which are basically in mint condition.
I found one of the books that I wanted, but I'm still looking for the other one. I'm sure I'll find it at some point.
I also made an impulse buy and bought a book for $2.99. I know, I'm wild.
I'm hoping that maybe I can find a specific edition of a children's book that I love. Fingers crossed.
I feel like I'm now privy to a whole new world.
Sorry Chapters and Indigo. I think you've lost a customer.
No comments:
Post a Comment