Friday, October 07, 2005

Lindt Amande Sensation Abricots Nougat (chocolat blanc)

Lindt Amande Sensation Abricots Nougat (chocolat blanc)

This is one hefty chocolate bar. The quality of the foil wrapper is just an indication of how this bar scales on the Lindt hierarchy. The bar was thicker than most as well. This white chocolate bar contained large pieces of almonds and smaller pieces of apricots of similar consistency to dried apricots. I must admit that I didn't notice any nougat pieces. This is a solid bar. What I mean by that is that if you'd like something filling, go with this bar. The white chocolate isn't too sweet and the apricots aren't very sweet either, so eating more than one piece of the bar is very possible. The nuts add a fair amount of bulk to the bar too, which add to the "filling" factor.
This bar can easily be compared to the white chocolate and strawberries bar due to the fruit content. The are both delicious, but I would recommend the other bar for a light and sweet dessert where one or two pieces will be enough, whereas this bar is more, dare I say, manly. A bar that you could get full on. That you could finish in one go.

-picture courtesy of www.lindt.ch

No comments: