I've been so busy travelling, keeping active and working that I haven't had the chance to really write anything.
I still don't have any updates, and don't know when I'll have the chance to do so anytime soon, but here's a little bit to just let you know what I've been up to:
- Still really hate running (it's just so boring, even if you're surrounded by scenery)
- The "pack" isn't coming back as quickly as I would like it to. I have to work on that for the summer.
- Amsterdam was great. Unfortunately there was really bad weather, but I did get to see a real Dutch windmill! The Red Light District really wasn't as sketch as I thought it would be and I now own a pair of clogs.
- Copenhagen was incredible. It's such a great city and we had good weather too. The new opera house is amazing (didn't get to tour it), everything is so bloody expensive, but I ate lobster for the first time in a long time. The herring is pretty good and I bought some caviar. Took a train across to Sweden, so that's another country off the list, Scandinavian's really are beautiful.
- Sad that the school year's coming to a close becuase I'll miss my students. I guess it's all part of the job though and I am looking forward to the summer and all the things to come.
- Helsinki this weekend bringing the whoosh close to a close.
No comments:
Post a Comment