
The party's getting underway!

This rookie to Fete didn't know to close the windows of the apartment. No, I lie. We were all watching the Fete commence below and started egging the confetti cannons to aim towards us. At this time, the host was not present.

I got a different view of the guggenmusik parade this year. I could still hear everything clearly, but was a lot further away. Boy, does sound carry.

Confetti is so fun. But I hate when people throw it into your open mouth. Yuck. (I have practically the same picture from last year.)
Fete is the best, cause you can eat so many different things that Neuch doesn't usually have. It's pretty darn expensive, but so yummy. I think I'm starting to get used to the taste of curry now. Sure, it's European-curry (read: really watered down), but it's a start right?
I felt like this year's Fete was less crowded. All of the same vendors were there, in exactly the same spots, but I didn't have to elbow my way around as much except in the key areas that are always mayhem.

I really do love Fete. Sigh. It's hard to grow up and make decisions...
No comments:
Post a Comment