Another chocolate bar from their Autumn collection, I was a little disappointed with this bar. It tasted fine, but it wasn't as good as the picture on the wrapper nor the description made it sound. Here in Europe, (they probably have them in Canada, but I've just never noticed them) they always sell grilled almonds which are coated in this melted brown sugar mixture which turns hard. They sell them at markets all the time, and taste SO good. Anyway, I was hoping to get that flavour in the chocolate bar, because, well, that's what the bar is supposed to be. The almonds come out loud and clear (granted, almonds do overpower very easily), but that crunchy, sweet taste of the coating was nowhere to be found. Darn it.
So, all in all, it's a good bar, but it's pretty much almonds in milk chocolate...nothing more.
No comments:
Post a Comment