If I can just get through the next two weeks...
Boy oh boy...it will be amazing.
I have to stay focused, keep my spirits up and just remember that everything happens for a reason.
I can't wait to have a little freedom. It'll probably involve shopping for gifts that I have no clue if people really will want 'em, but at least I'll be able to go during the day when the crowds are supposed to be at school or work.
I'm hoping to finally make my place look like home and organize things that I've been meaning to organize. Hopefully by the end of it, some charitable group will gain some good stuff.
I wonder how my landlord would feel about me stenciling words on the wall? If I get my act together my walls will be covered with memories and good thoughts. I still have no coffee table but if there's a wall of stuff to stare at, maybe I'll use my couch more often. And by the way, I still don't want a TV.
Two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment