Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Museum Secrets

There's a 'documentary' series about Museums around the world that is being aired on the History Channel (and then posted online - woohee!). Episode 3 stars Toronto's very own Royal Ontario Museum. Of course, the museum is very excited about this. I am also excited, so I clicked to watch the trailer for the episode. Ummm...they make it look like some E! True Hollywood Story expose or something. Or at least the narrator's voice does.
I'm wondering if the episode will highlight anything that I didn't already know about the museum, as the trailer didn't seem to give me any great insights into the place. Based on the title of the series, I thought that they might talk about the ROM's resident ghost, but nope, it seems like it's more about how we had a barosaurus under our noses this entire time! Incroyable!
Anyway, I'll still watch the episodes. I'm sure I'll get something out of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

limin, this is THRILLING, i'm so pumped to watch it!!!
-brenda.
ps, cowl progress: started. made a wee mistake that shifted the pattern a bit. but i don't think it's that noticeable.

*L* said...

I know, hey? I watched the first episode about the Vatican and learned a lot! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the episodes.
I'm also looking forward to a lovely, black cowl.
*L*
P.S. My, what beautiful bamboo knitting needles you have!!!