Although I know how to post pictures, videos and do the most basic html codes ever, I kind of wish I could do more. I like the colour scheme and template of my blog, but I wish I could tweak it just a little bit. I've tried to tamper with the coding of my template, but it doesn't seem to work in any way. I don't want to make any significant change or anything, just improve an already great looking (in my opinion) page.
I'm wondering if it's time to move to another hosting site. I started at livejournal an then found that I enjoyed blogger a little bit more. Just today, I looked up WordPress and tried to see its pros and cons.
Blogger has new templates that allow for more user customization, but I do like my current background (colours and pictures). Also, I haven't printed out my blog for my book yet. I'm scared that if I leave this current one, as it's an older style, I won't be able to go back if I don't like the newer ones.
1 comment:
You're using the most default default template. I'm pretty sure you can move between the new and old template styles. Anyway, I can help you change things next time I see you.
Post a Comment