It's taken me awhile, but I've finally posted about all of the films that I saw during TIFF'12.
I ended up watching nine films in total. Here they are in the order that I saw them:
1. The We and the I
2. How to Make Money Selling Drugs
3. Argo
4. The Central Park Five
5. Liverpool
6. The Thieves
7. Venus and Serena
8. 7 Boxes
9. 9.79*
None of my films were award winners. In fact, none of the films that made my short list won an award. Of the films that I saw, I'd say my favorite was The Thieves. 7 Boxes was also quite entertaining as was Argo.
As per usual, I had a great time at the festival. It was nice to see a couple celebs, watch some great films, see more people out and about, feel like part of the action, and all that good stuff.
It's kind of funny that I barely watch any movies during the year, and then within the span of a week I'll see so many.
No comments:
Post a Comment