See, if you say SBB properly, it'll actually rhyme. =)
I'm blogging as I sit on the train. I've only taken the train once before in Canada.
You know what, it's not that bad. The seats are comfy, you get free internet, there's a refreshments trolley that goes by. It would be better if it ran more frequently, but the price isn't atrocious. Oh and of course there isn't that lovely welcome announcement. I can still hear it in my head.
I mean, I don't really need to go anywhere that taking the train would make sense, but for the times that it does, I think I might consider it more often in the future.
1 comment:
Decrease the amount of tension that you just wear your self. There is no need to do every thing for everyone in your lifetime. If the people in your life discovered to be determined by you for things that they could very well do independently, permit them to undertake it them selves more frequently. Then you can loosen up more. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]P55566ry[/url]
Post a Comment