Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm back!

I finally have a new laptop. At least, it's mine until July. I'm not sure what's going to happen after that.

How have things been, you ask? Busy.

Here are excepts from a nice little e-mail exchange between a colleague and myself to provide some context.

A: I'm pretty tired, but I am loving it...I haven't had a chance to breathe. With teaching, grant proposals, job applications, and all the non-work things that I load myself up with...like I said, I'm tired. How are you?
B: Pretty much the same; tired, stressed out, over-worked.
A: Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?
B: Right now it feels like the other end of the tunnel isn't even open.  I think we're just supposed to dig our way out using our bare hands in the dark, and there's a giant hungry bear who just entered the tunnel at the end we entered from.

Word.

No comments: