Written: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:23pm
Tuesdays with Morrie, by Mitch Albom
Read on recommendation from the same source as usual.
I’d heard of this book before, but had obviously never read it. I think this book may be one of the fastest books I’ve ever read. The pages were just turned so easily, and I didn’t feel like I had to stress out when reading through the story. It just flowed so well, and I didn’t feel like taking any breaks or anything. It must be what people call “an easy read”.
Maybe it’s because I’m still in the stage of “I want to make a difference in people’s lives and be an inspiration” part of my life (a stage that I hope I will never grow out of), but I liked this book.
I really liked the book. And you may have realized it takes a lot for me to actually like something.
I can only hope that I meet someone in life like Morrie (maybe I already have, but just don’t realise – or should I say, cherish it yet), or that I can be a Morrie.
Read the book. I can’t really say much more about it, because it’s just one of those things that for some reason leaves me at peace, without having anything to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment