Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"Home" for a rest

Well, last night, I arrived to YYZ. I promptly got back to Scarborough and went online to work on my course.
Though I'm technically on vacation right now, I've been going in to work everyday (where my internet access is) to work on my Honours Specialist Mathematics course. It's a LOT of work, but I'm learning a lot. If I'm able to implement everything that I've learned is a whole other matter.
It's been so stressful though, that my extra time in Switzerland before leaving the country wasn' tvery relaxing and I didn't get a chance to soak up as much Neuch goodness as I wanted to. Any plans of travelling during that time also disappeared.
I did go to London for a 5 day stop-over on my way home (will write about that sometime soon I hope - my course is over after next week, so I'll get back to updating then I think), but while I was there, I had to go online regularly to work on the course as well. I still got a LOT of sightseeing in though, so it wasn't too much of a burden. It just called for lots of late nights, and being REALLY exhausted.
So, I'm back in Toronto for a little while, but I don't think I'll be able to really enjoy it for another week. Sigh.

No comments: