Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday trip

Last year I went to Kenya, this year, I will going to Tunisia. I know it's a little last minute to be spreading the news, but it's only because I decided rather recently about this trip (due to many reasons). Sadly it means, I won't get to see a fab girl get married in Zimbabwe and I won't get to explore more of Spain (Madrid and Seville) and see the super huge Christmas tree in Lisbon that E told me about. I guess I'm excited to go to Tunisia...part of the trip include a couple days camping (uh, oh) in the desert. I just don't know enough about this country to be excited. I have to do some more research, but I'm been so insanely busy and btw, I need sleep desperately. Sure, I'm great at falling asleep on trains, but it's taking its toll. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry, I'll probably talk about it rather soon. Obviously it has to do with skating in some way. It always does. I just love that sport so much that it's ridiculous, but when do you draw the line. When is enough vague-wishy-washy-situations enough? Hopefully I'll have the answer soon. Maybe it's a sign that I'm just not meant to be a part of this branch of the sport.

No comments: