Remember a couple minutes ago when I posted that I missed lights and decorations and stuff? Well, just now there was a huge fireworks display by the port and I got a great view from the staffroom window. I had no idea why it happened except for the fact that someone out there knew that it would make me happy.
I took a video of it and my batteries died before I could take any good photos, because I really wanted to share them here.
I wonder what it is, but I feel like I need evidence of everything wonderful that happens in my life. Is it because I want to share it with everyone else once I get back home? I think it's also because for some reason I think I'm going to forget about all of these things when I get older, my memories will fade and that I will need these pictures to remind myself about just how lucky I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment