Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Notes from Vancouver

I don't think that there are seagulls in Europe. They look really bizarre for some reason. Or maybe I've seen too many pigeons recently because these seagulls seem like giants. This one had a neck which was the same width as its body and it was abnormally long too.

I miss mountains.

Can't wait to go to Whistler on Saturday!

I turned down "Prague" because I felt a loyalty to "Vancouver". Do I regret it? I don't think so, but I'm confused about next year.

The hunt for a winter coat continues. I think that I'll have to wait until next year.

The hunt for boots also continues. There are too many slouchy boots this season, and I found a beautiful pair on super sale, but do I really need a pair of slouchy boots? I don't have any, but how often to I expect to wear leggings? I am NOT going to skinny pants route. I refuse. And they're suede - Toronto has an obsession with salt. This shouldn't be a dilemma, but it is. I want a simple boot. Remember my Hermes incident? The perfect boot. I found another perfect boot. Laboutin. Crap. Ankle version on super sale for $829 (I wish taxes were included - wait, no, that probably wouldn't make any difference). Calf version on super sale for ~$1000 Ugh. Why does this always happen?

I am definitely a bag person. I need help.

No comments: