So I ended up seeing it. Well, not as much as I would have liked, but I got a glimpse of Luminato.
I portioned off a section of my day for this festival an found out that there aren't a lot of free events to participate it. That's unfortunate.
I did make my way to Dundas Square, which I think has a fancier name now. I guess this is Toronto's version of Times Square. Anyway, there was lots going on there...lots of people milling about too. The "white orbs" that I'd read about weren't as exciting as I had hoped, but I'm sure they would be more impressive later at night when it's darker.
Oh, completely unrelated - I finally went to the Dairy Queen across the street from where I live. Got a Blizzard. Crap. Now that I've started, I probably won't be able to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment