- People need to chillax on public transit during rush hour. Just stay calm, get used to being in close proximity to other people and just be polite and respectful.
- I find it weird when people don't bother joining the end of a pre-existing line. Might as well just stand randomly at the front of the platform and bud your way onto the streetcar. If you're elderly/pregnant/disabled/etc, feel free to ignore this comment.
- Sitting in the chair reserved for the elderly/disabled/pregnant is fine...until someone that's elderly/disabled/pregnant/etc gets on. Honestly.
- As much as I love the 510 Spadina streetcar line, it does have its flaws. For example, there should be more than one car going from Spadina Station to Union Station or Queen's Quay (I'm not picky, but only because I can take both) every six streetcars. If I wasn't so cheap, I would have split a cab with those three people to Harbourfront just for kicks.
No comments:
Post a Comment