Sunday, October 24, 2010

Life goes on...

...at warp speed!
It's been a busy busy run, but I've enjoyed it. I've been overwhelmed at times, but everything's gone pretty well (I think).
I'm taking a break from marking, which I haven't done in a while. It's time consuming, but I'm enjoying the process and finding out more about my students. Some of them have come up with really great ideas that I will most likely borrow.
I recently got to ride around in a stretch limo. My first in many years. I was at a competition and the company was a sponsor, so we got transported around in style. It was funny. Definitely not normal. I wonder what the skaters thought when they saw us all piling out of the vehicle. Maybe it'll encourage some of them to join our ranks?
Back to marking I go. Just a couple more assignments to get through and then I'm out the door to go furniture shopping. 10 months in this place and the living room is still bare. It takes time.

No comments: