Does anyone get The Babysitters Club reference?
Anyway, only on 5th Avenue would you have Bottega Veneta and Forever 21 be neighbours.
And only in New York do you have Times Square and just one block over in Bryant Park, a skating rink and Holiday Market which makes me miss Europe oh, so terribly. I'll have to get roasted chestnuts while I'm here and I'm kinda happy that I don't have to content with the gluwein smell.
So I had thought that I might that this trip to splurge on a new winter coat and was hoping that Moncler would be the place to do it. I was surprise at how limited the collection was in the store. And of course, the one coat that I kinda liked was the one that they didn't bother putting a price tag on. It had this crazy (removable) fur collar. Wool on the outside, but parka-ish on the inside. I'm sure it's so cozy to wear.
And I think I need to give up on my hope that I will be able to own the Loewe bag that I've wanted for all of these years. My adventures in Europe this past summer turned up empty and the shop that carries the brand here in NY doesn't have it anymore. I'm actually devastated about this realization. I'm thoroughly hoping that the company will bring back the large logo format of the Amazona in the future. They've got to. Everything comes back at some point. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment