There will soon be a Massimo Dutti store in the city! This was my Club Monaco when I lived in Europe. I wonder what the response to the store will be in North America?
For those who don't know much about the Inditex group, it's actually similar to the Gap group. The Gap group has (among others) Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy in a hierarchy of sorts. Inditex has Massimo Dutti, Zara, and a couple others that I would put at the same level as Old Navy. They include Bershka, Stradivarius, and Pull and Bear.
Anyway, because I'm selfish and I sort of want to keep some European things in Europe so that I can go to my 'special' places whenever I go back, I'm not entirely sure if I'm happy that the store will be coming so close to home.
Alas. These are not the things I should be too concerned about.
No comments:
Post a Comment