I think my favourite act was the Acro Net. I'm a sucker for flips, tricks and light hearted acts. I really appreciated the comedic touches in it too!
The Rola Bola reminded me of my time in Switzerland when the team I was skating with did off-ice training with these things. I remember falling off a couple times!
The clown act(s) in Cirque shows is/are always good. This one did not disappoint.
The opening act got the audience into the mood of the show. The costumes, music...amazing. The first part of this opening with the percussive piece reminded me of the Irish hand dancing video that went viral a couple years ago. I have no idea if that was the inspiration, but that's all I could think about. In fact, speaking of inspirations, the show seemed like it was inspired by Micmacs. The colours, the costumes, the music.
Anyway - if you ever have a chance to see the show, you HAVE to go.
- picture courtesy of Cirque du Soleil
No comments:
Post a Comment