Tuesday, September 01, 2015

I Could Do That

I think this is a nicely done video. I wonder if they will create a video discussing how it's decided how much art is worth. I have been looking to purchase some art, but am unsure of my pricepoint. I'm also still in the stage where I don't think I've been exposed to enough art to know what I like to own. Sure, I know that there are certain artists' work that I like, but most of those pieces are not one that I will realistically be able to purchase. I haven't seen a piece recently that I've loved so much that I couldn't stop thinking about it. I do see nice things from time to time, but am never sure if I like it enough to purchase it.
I wonder if I'll ever get to the point of making the commitment and buying something?


No comments: