I write this from the floor of my balcony. This past week, I've realized that putting a blanket on its floor, bringing out a pillow, putting a good playlist on my itunes, some light reading, and snacks is awesome.
The weather's been fantastic this past week and why take the time to pack up your things and walk to the park when you can have a lovely picnic on your very own balcony? And then whenever you get tired of it, you doing have to walk home because you're already there.
Win-win situation if you ask me.
Sure, there are certain times of day that the sun hits the balcony and it gets too hot, but when there's shade it's pretty great because I get a nice breeze.
It's pretty fabulous.
So, I've been living it up here on my balcony for the past week. Making the most out of the final days of summer. I'm back to a more regular work routine starting tomorrow.
It's been a nice summer. I was able to slow down my pace and just 'be'. I feel well rested as I begin the year. And that's a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment