Written Monday, August 30, 2004 @ 17:38
Originally posted (with problems) Tuesday, August 31, 2004 @ 14:39
…this one’s for Z
Around the end of May-beginning of June of this year, knowing that I wasn’t quite ready to embark on my teaching adventure, so went crawling back to "school", home of my fourth year practicum and “Z”, biology teacher extraordinaire.
Anyway, I’m taking as many resources as possible (thanks to Z, and two super-helpful math teachers) and during conversation with Z, he mentioned that it wasn’t the Swiss chocolate that he’d love to gorge on if he was to visit me, but the Swiss Yogourt?!?
Thankfully, "L" from "school" stocked up my fridge with a little sustinence just prior to my arrival so that I wouldn’t have to frantically find food for the first couple of days. My kitchen held:
3 nectarines (wonderfully juicy and sweet)
2 loaves of bread Gruyere cheese (mild thank goodness – I’m still a little wimpy in the cheese department)
Butter
Ham slices
Cherry tomatoes
Milk (super creamy @ 2.7%, which is lighter than the 3.2% they’ve also got in the store)
Orange juice
Non-bubbly water (also good – still not a fan of the Perrier/San Pelligrino frou frou, although this I’m definitely going to conquer)
4 Swiss eggs
Some kind of fancy looking cheese (I haven’t opened it yet, and from the label, can’t figure out what it is)
1 bar of Lindt Lindor milk chocolate
AND
2 cups/tubs of strawberry yogourt
My analysis of the yogourt:
The yogourt is of the mixed variety (not fruit on the bottom) and quite yummy smelling. Very very creamy tasting and bursting with strawberry flavour. Smooth. Refreshing. Yum. Chunks of strawberry quite large and enjoyable.
Overall, thumbs up!!! (Although I still don’t think it can compare to chocolate…sorry Z)
No comments:
Post a Comment