Wednesday, September 01, 2004

...off and running

Original post on blog.com on Monday, August 30, 2004 @ 11:12

Well, I've decided to start up a blog. Figure it'll be an easy way to express my thoughts and ideas about life and such.

I am an amateur when it comes to computer-type things, so you won't see any fancyness on this page, but who knows, maybe someone will help me spruce it up a bit or something.

I've just recently embarked on truly a dream come true. For about 4 or 5 years, I've been hoping to get a job teaching at an international school in Switzerland. Details to come on the history of said dream and the steps leading up to everything coming true. Anyway, the quick bit is that I'm here in Neuchâtel, Switzerland getting ready to teach at "school". I arrived on Thursday, August 26th around noon (local) after leaving Toronto at 6:15pm the night prior (T.O. time).

I'm going to end this post here. Much updating and reminiscing to come.

No comments: