You may notice many spelling and grammatical errors in my posts.
Since I tend to type out whatever comes to my mind as it comes to my mind, often my fingers can't quite keep up with my thoughts and so I carelessly leave out words.
I consider myself a pretty fast typer, but I have a bad habit of looking at the keyboard when I type (although I've found that I don't really need to), so I don't notice my spelling mistakes and types as they happen.
As my posts tend to ramble for quite some time, by the end of them, I don't feel like going through the whole thing over again (partly laziness, partly fear that I'll want to add more and waste more of my time that I should be spending preparing for school), I just post them.
It's mentally exhausting for me to type out these posts...I don't know why, but it is...so when I finish one, I'm ready and eager to just hit post and then move on to the next thing on my list.
So sorry for the mistakes. I like to think that they add character. If nothing else, it definetely tells you a little bit about my personality (if you're like me and analyses everything in the world and why it's the way it is).
Cheers,
*L*
2 comments:
so cool dude!!
Hey Dude aka Limin!!
This is fantastic!! hey update here....Beth just informed me that we got a place at Younge and Eg!!! sooo great eh... and coaching starts tonight and oh man its crazy over here!! its been a great coupla weeks. hopefully all will keep on the up and up for both of us!!
sooo jealous!!! later alligator!
Kim
Rambling
Hey you wrote way more about your rambling than you did about your experiences!
Have you had any Swiss yogurt yet?????
Z
Post a Comment