Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sick sick sick

So I'm sick.
I have a stuffy nose, the worst cough ever, tired eyes and weird feeling inner ears.
My cough is almost at the "phlemy stage" which is much better than my current dry, hacking, my guts are going to come out cough.
I think it's destiny for teachers to get sick in their first week or so of teaching, regardless of year. It's those icky kiddies germs. Sort of like how everyone gets sick in residence at university. It just gets passed around from person to person.
I'm also pondering the thought that my body is needing to learn how to fight off Swiss germs. I'm going to stick with the idea that I got sick with some new-fandangled (at least to my body) Swiss germies as opposed to something boring like just catching something from someone at school.
Makes my life more interesting.

P.S. Teaching is hard to do when you're under the weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See a doctor PDQ, she/he being a Swiss doctor should have built-up antigens to fight off the Swiss germs! D