Someone I know was wearing a zip up sweatshirt with the Golden Gaels logo on it. Or so I though. When I asked her where she got it from (I knew she wasn't a student or alumni), she said that she'd actually bought it in Bern! Strange! She bought it only because it said something about Canada on it (it was a sweatshirt with three patches on it).
On closer examination, I noticed something odd about the logo. It didn't say "Golden Gaels", but "Golden Goalies". Hmmm...something wasn't right.
And below the crest was something about "Kingston, Canada", but there was also another city in there, that I didn't recognize (and that I can't seem to recall right now).
So it this sweater just like "Lido Dido 7-Op"? Or like the classics of "Panaphonic" and "Sorny"?
I didn't think Queen's Athletics was popular enough for Europeans to have knock offs for.
Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment