Thursday, March 17, 2005

I will never be mouled out

This week at the caf, it's Moules et Frites week. Mmmm..mussels from Brussels...
The caf has theme weeks every so often (just like most cafs do around the world). One week was rosti week, this week it's moules week!!! (I get very enthusiastic about seafood)
You may think that moules at a cafe would be a little sketch, but they're delicious!!!

They even give you four different kinds of moules to choose from.
1. Mariniere (plain)
2. Poulete (cream sauce)
3. Curry (uh...curry)
4. I forget (tomato sauce)

And they give you a BUNCH!!!
It's fantastic!
I've had moules everyday so far, and by no means am I getting sick of them. One of the lovely ladies there laughs at me because I love them so much, but I really do LOVE seafood that much. I do miss seafood. At home, we eat a fair amount of seafood, and here I don't cook it for myself, so anytime I get the chance to eat some, I jump on it!

Anyway, I can't believe I'm eating moules et frites in a cafeteria and enjoying them immensely. What a fabulous week.

No comments: