Just got back from the rink and it was fantastic. I have found out that now I can skate for about 45 minutes and then after that, my body can't take it anymore (my endurance is non-existant).
I did all the jumps possible, including two 2Lps and since I felt pretty good, I decided to try some 2T2Ts, which I haven't bothered trying in a long time.
I landed two great 2Tf2T and then finally, just as the session was ending, I landed a (small) 2T2T (after falling on two really good attempts). I haven't landed one of those in over a year at least.
I'm telling ya, there's something about being emotional which gets you skating well. There's got to be some kind of hormonal link or something. Or maybe it's that I've brought my abs back from the dead. Or even that 4 months of being back and walking on European terrain is finally taking effect.
Whatever it is, it feels great and really helps me be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment